domingo, 17 de agosto de 2014

Leave your comfort zone!!! Then the Magic Happens....

Some things in life are funny!



We can't predict the future and we don't have 100% control of our life...

Today someone told me:

"Everything is temporary in life....If things are going GOOD - ENJOY it because it won't last forever and if things are going BAD - DON'T WORRY...some time it will end!"


And if EVERYTHING won't last....why not to push ourselves to the limit? Sometimes the solution is doing something that scares you.


What can I say? I've done things and I am doing things that F***** scare me!

Why?

Because If I don't do that...I won't get anywhere....I will stay in my comfort zone FOREVER.



So, LEAVE YOUR COMFORT ZONE!

You'll be fragile....but that's the only way to be stronger!



That's all, Folks!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário