quinta-feira, 21 de agosto de 2014

I just can't sleep

Well....I know that I have to wake up early tomorrow, but I am here...with a lot of things in my head...so many thoughts and worries which I am not able to know...and to understand.

For me, I think that the worst problem is when you can not say what is the problem you have.

Something is bothering me and I just don't know what exactly it is.

Do you know when sometimes you have a feeling that everything is just fine and sometimes you just feel that something is wrong...that you have to change or something has to change or you just don't know.

Well...I hate this feeling.

I really have to sleep....it seems easy, uh?

You just have to close your eyes for a few hours and "tchrãm" I open my eyes again and I am a brand new me for a brand new day.

Ahrãm....

I leave with you, folks, some phrases that I am reading....

“Get busy living or get busy dying.” - Stephen King

“May you live every day of your life.”  - Jonathan Swift

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”  - Marilyn Monroe

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”  - Mae West

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” - Allen Saunders

That's enought for now, uh?

Good night...tomorrow will be another day, uh?


2 comentários:

  1. Insônia: eis o companheiro das mentes atribuladas... Eu estou com as minhas há mais tempo do que desejaria: são três da manhã!
    Espero que tenha conseguido dormir...
    Saudades sempre...

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hoje em dia uma boa noite dormida é para os fortes!

    ResponderExcluir