quarta-feira, 19 de novembro de 2014

Moving forward - some FACTS

Fact 1

"The past is your lesson,

 The present is your gift

 The future is your motivation"


Fact 2

"I am stronger because I had to be,

 I'm smarter because of my mistakes,

 Happier because of sadness I've known,

 and now wiser because I learned"



Fact 3

"To keep moving forward,

 You need to keep opening new doors

 and keep doing new things

 But most important is to keep stepping out of your comfort zone"



Fact 4

"I'm commited to being a better person today than I was yesterday. Better thoughts! Better decisions! Better actions."



Fact 5

"Even you strumble, You're still moving forward"


Fact 6

"When something bad happens you have 3 choices:
1. You can either let it define you.
2. Let it destroy you.
3. Can let it strenghten you."



Fact 7

"Life is too short to be anything but HAPPY. So, take chances and never have regrets..."



Fact 8

"People chance,

 Things go wrong

 Shit happens

 But life GOES ON"











Um comentário: